Sunday, September 20

First Post

For a while I have been trying to figure out what job or industry I could see myself being involved in. I knew I always had a passion for drinking wine but never thought of it as a career choice. After many bouts of indecision I finally realized that wine is my passion and could lead to a fulfilling career. But ... how does a total wine amateur, who doesn't know the difference between a Shiraz and a Syrah (yes that was a joke), learn enough about vino to get into the wine industry? The answer, at least in my opinion, is to immerse myself in anything and everything wine.

This blog is a journal of my journey.

3 comments:

  1. I have a few places we should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few places we should check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! And I never thought about Shiraz and Syrah until now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete